|Insulation Rating:||Class E Insulation - 120°C, 248°F||Cooling System:||ONAN/KNAN|
|Sound Level:||55 DBA||Efficiency:||≥99.10|
167Kva Pad Mounted Distribution Transformer,
DOE Pad Mounted Distribution Transformer,
240v Oil Type Transformer
167Kva Single Phase Pad Mounted Distribution Transformer 12470v To 240v IEEE ANSI DOE Standard
Superior process equipment, elaborates material selecting and efficient manufacturing, making the transformer has small volume, light weight, low loss, low partial discharge, low noise characteristics.
The product quality is superior, energy conservation and environmental protection. Easy installation and maintenance, reliable operation and effectively reduced products running costs.
|Single phase Pad mounted Transformer Specification|
|Rating||High voltage(kV)||No Load Loss||On load Loss||Height||Depth||Width||Oil Weight(kg)||Total Weight(kg)|
1) single phase pad mounted transformer tank coating exceeds C57,12.8 and C57,12.29. Full compliance with IEEE C57.12.28 enclosure integrity standards.
2) Two externally clamped universal high-voltage bushing wells for loop feed operation or one externally clamped bushing well for radial feed operation .
3) Three externally clamped low-voltage bushings with threaded copper studs, including a fully insulated neutral terminal with removable ground strap .
4) Embossed bushing mounts; Recessed oil compartment bottom.
5) Threaded, flush mounted stainless steel lifting provisions.
6) Automatic pressure relief device.
7) Electrical grade mineral oil with oxidation inhibitor.
8) Removable hood with corrosion resistant stainless steel hinge pins and barrels Mild steel enclosure and detachable sill fastened with stainless steel hardware Front panel accessory mounting bracket.
9) Domed top surfaces on hood and oil compartment to prevent water retention .
10) Oil fill/oil level plug; Oil drain plug; Tank grounding provisions.
11) Corrosion resistant locking assembly with captive penta-head security bolt, floating nut and padlock provision.