|Primary Voltage:||11000V Or Customized||Secondary Voltage:||120/240V|
15kva Pole Mounted Transformer,
ANSI Pole Mounted Transformer,
IEEE Oil Type Transformer
IEEE ANSI Overhead Installation Type Single Phase 15kva Pole Mounted Transformer 11000V To 240V
1. The products are widely used in power transmission and distribution of industrial and agricultural power networks.
2. Iron core is made of cold-rolled silicon-steel sheet with high conduction of magnetism and adopts pulling-plank structure, so that its magnetic route is short, losses and noise level is low.
3. Compress wire is adopted for winding so losses are low and have good ability withstand short-circuit.
4. The oil tank is bell type with the structure of full folding plate type, having an excellent exterior and easy for maintenance.
|15 kVA Pole Mounted Transformer Specifications|
|Power rating||15 kVA||HV/LV Winding||Aluminium|
|HV Voltage||4.16 kV||No load loss||55w|
|LV Voltage||120/240V||On load loss||153w|
|Length||620mm||Tank & Accesories||130kg|
|10kva-500kva Single-phase oil immersed transformer|
|Rated Cap acity(kVA)||High||Low Voltage(v)||Connection Symbol||Standard||Short-circuit impedance(%)||Efficiency|
1. The tank lids have high-voltage porcelain bushings that come with ring terminals, which can accommodate either aluminum or copper cables.
2. The circular sewing structure of the tank cover ensures even stress distribution and reliable sealing.
3. The ring bolts on the tank wall serve as the low-voltage bushing and terminal and are tin-plated.
4. This item comes with a pressure relief valve that is capable of self-sealing.
5. According to ANSI standards, the transformer's suspension hooks at the top and bottom comply.
6. The ground terminal on the tank is a ring bolt ground terminal.