|Secondary Voltage:||120/240V||Cooling Class:||ONAN/KNAN|
Distribution Pole Mounted Transformer,
Pole Mounted Transformer 167kva,
Single Phase Transformer 35kv
167kva 35kv Single Phase Step Down Distribution Pole Mounted Transformer
1. The tank lids have high-voltage porcelain bushings that come with ring terminals, which can accommodate either aluminum or copper cables.
2. The circular sewing structure of the tank cover ensures even stress distribution and reliable sealing.
3. The ring bolts on the tank wall serve as the low-voltage bushing and terminal and are tin-plated.
4. This item comes with a pressure relief valve that is capable of self-sealing.
5. According to ANSI standards, the transformer's suspension hooks at the top and bottom comply.
6. The ground terminal on the tank is a ring bolt ground terminal.
|Tachnical Data for Single-Phase Pole Mounted Distributation Transformer|
|Power (KVA)||High Voltage (V)||Low Voltage (V)||Loss(W)||Dimension(mm)||Weight|
|No-load Loss||On-load Loss||W||D||H|
|5||34500/ 19920 13800/ 7957 13200/ 7620 12470/ 7200 or others||120-240 240-480 347 600||19||75||465||485||855||92|
Single Phase Pole Mounted Transformer Testing
Before the single phase pole mounted transformer is delivered, we will arrange a series of tests which help the customers to verify the quality and ensure the safety. Generally we will perform routine tests which include Ratio test, Winding resistance test, No load loss and no load current test, Applied voltage and induction voltage tests, Leakage test and so on. We will forward the test report by specifying all these tests result with the signature of a professional engineer on the test document. Beside the routine tests, there are other optional tests such as Resistance test, Temperature rise test, Sound level test and so on.